- MM – Risk Management – the positions that will be played are 2-3% of the deposit allocated for trading.
- Never exceed 3% MM per position, max % of positions opened in the same direction should not exceed 10%
- TP (Take Profit) – profit realization levels, usually given only after the position is opened (the positions played are pending positions, so they require time to be able to accurately determine the range of realization of the positions taken according to the author’s strategy)
- If the trader does not CANCEL the Trade idea, i.e. that the position is ACTIVE- WAITING (sometimes you have to wait for positions from several hours, even several days or weeks)
- Depending on the number of positions and the addition of new positions / implementation of previous ones, given to avoid confusion “what is active”, a minimum of once a week an update of pending positions is issued by the trader.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – The trader operates positions on the Bybit exchange. The analyses are prepared based on the chart for this exchange. This may result in the possibility that, for example, a position will be opened, take profit (TP) or stop loss (SL) will be executed on Bybit, but not on the Binance exchange, and vice versa. These are sporadic situations, but due to the price difference between exchanges, it is worth keeping this in mind.